We look forward to welcoming Scout and Guide contingents, staff and participants from all around the world to NORJAM 2018.
International Scout and Guide Leaders are welcome to join the international staff team for the week – roles can be seen in the staff section of the site.
The NORJAM International Team is here to help you from the point of registration onwards.
- Members of WOSM (World Organisation of the Scout Movement) and WAGGGS (World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts) are welcome.
- The Administration and International teams will provide support with the NORJAM registration process.
- Once we receive all the information required, NORJAM will write letters of support for visa applications as and when needed.
- Space will be available in the International marquee for you to display Scout / Guiding information from your own country.
- The NORJAM International team will provide continued support to you throughout the Jamboree.
Further details will be available via regular updates from the International team.